The first recipe for my afternoon High Tea Menu and you can’t have afternoon tea without scones.
200g/ 2cups+1 tbsp almond flour
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3-5 drops Stevia
1 heaped tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbsp ghee, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 180c/350fIn a medium sized mixing bowl whisk up the eggs with vanilla extract and stevia.
2. Add the almond flour, salt, baking powder and ghee. Mix until all combined.
3. Place the muffin cases into the muffin tray.
4. Using your hands roll about a tbsp of dough into a ball. Gently press into a muffin cases
5. Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
6. Cool on a rack
7. Serve with Strawberry Jam and clotted cream