This recipe was one of my early low carb recipes. It really tasty, very easy and convenient.
SPANISH CHORIZO TRAY BAKE
100 grams chorizo
4 chicken thighs
1 red onion, cut into wedges
1 yellow pepper, sliced
2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
4 garlic cloves
A handful of black olives
2 rosemary sprigs
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon paprika
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
2. Place the chorizo, chicken, onion, pepper, tomatoes, garlic cloves, olives and rosemary sprigs onto a large tray. Make sure they are fairly spaced out and not piled on top of each other.
3. Drizzle olive oil over everything, then season with the salt, pepper, oregano, and paprika.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, then remove and flip the chorizo so it doesn’t burn on top. Give everything a quick shake if you need to.
5. Bake for a further 10 minutes.