SEVEN DAY KETO MENU PLAN
The keto or ketogenic way of eating is great for people who are looking to improve their health with the bonus of losing weight.
This 7-day keto plan is a great way to see if the diet is right for you or to kickstart you into a Keto way of eating
But, as with any change in your diet, you should always check with your doctor first before starting.
The idea with this plan is to have leftovers for lunch the next day which saves money, waste and cooking
Remember to stay hydrated… drink plenty of water
Also make sure you get your electrolytes – salt, magnesium and potassium – supplements are ok.
- Breakfast: Scrambled/boiled egg lettuce wrap with bacon
- Snack: Nuts
- Lunch: salad with grilled chicken with olive oil dressing.
- Snack: bell pepper with hummus
- Dinner: Steak with cauliflower rice/mash
- Breakfast: Boiled egg, 2 and avocado
- Snack: nuts
- Lunch: Tuna salad with a side of green salad
- Snack: Sliced cheese or cold cut turkey roll-ups
- Dinner: Chinese Beef and broccoli
- Breakfast: Full-fat Greek yogurt topped with chia seeds and crushed walnuts or chia pudding
- Snack: Turkey jerky/pepperoni
- Lunch: Salad with cheese and olives or leftover Chinese beef
- Snack: Sliced cheese
- Dinner: Roast beef with sautéed mushroom and courgette
- Breakfast: Scrambled or boiled egg, 2
- Snack: Cheese crisps
- Lunch: Leftover roast beef and salad
- Snack: Devilled eggs, 2
- Dinner: Chicken tenders made with almond flour or crushed pork rinds on green salad with cucumbers and goat cheese
- Breakfast: eggs with bacon and green salad
- Snack: 1/2 cup coconut chips
- Lunch: Chicken tenders made with almond flour on green salad with cucumbers
- Snack: Celery sticks dipped in almond/sesame butter.
- Dinner: Meatloaf on a bed of watercress salad
- Breakfast: Feta cheese and spinach omelet.
- Snack: Pepperoni crisps
- Lunch: Leftover meatloaf and watercress salad
- Snack: Berry smoothie
- Dinner: Grilled chicken with bell peppers and tomatoes
- Breakfast: Full-fat Greek yogurt with coconut chips and pumpkin seeds
- Snack: Cheese/Pepperoni crisps
- Lunch: leftover grilled Chicken and mayo lettuce wraps
- Snack: Nuts
- Dinner: Grilled salmon or steak with a side of mashed cauliflower