Chicken wings make a great meal or are fantastic for packed lunches. My partner loves them but prefers them with some sort of flavour than just plain. The second picture are wings rubbed with jerk seasoning.
Parmesan and Garlic Baked Wings
Baked Chicken Wings that are tossed in a parmesan and garlic sauce and then baked in the oven then grilled so they are really crispy.
• 750g chicken wing portions
• ½ tsp salt
• 4 cloves garlic crushed
• 1 tsp black pepper
• ½ – 1 tsp red pepper flakes
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• 2 Tbsp olive oil
• 2 Tbsp fine almond Flour/coconut flour/arrowroot
• 50g – 75g Parmesan cheese
• Parsley finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 200c
2. In a large bowl combine salt, garlic, both peppers, lemon juice and olive oil. Whisk ingredients together until a slightly thick sauce forms. Put mix in a large plastic bag add wing portions and toss to coat.
3. Mix arrowroot and Parmesan together in a bowl or dish. Toss wings in mix to coat them completely.
4. Place wing portions on a parchment paper lined baking sheet that has been sprayed generously with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.
5. Bake wings in preheated oven for 25-35 minutes, flipping halfway through.
6. Sprinkle wings with additional Parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve wings with dressing or dip of your choice.
7. Store in fridge or freeze any extra to use for packed lunches.