I have discovered Miso so tonight’s dinner is going to be this:
MISO GLAZED PORK CHOPS
2 tbsp miso paste
1/2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
1/2 tsp chilli flakes (optional)
4-5 boneless pork chops
1. Mix together all the glaze ingredients in a bowl until miso is thoroughly mixed in.
2. Place pork chops in the bowl and coat them in the glaze.
3. Leave in the fridge for at least 30 mins
4. Heat a grill pan and fry for 5-6 minutes on each side, depending on how you like your park and its thickness, the glaze will caramelise and form a sticky coating on the meat.
5. Serve with asparagus or green beans or a salad. I served it with some vegetable cous cous and salad vegetables.
You can also use the glaze with chicken or salmon.