If you want to try something new for ‘Eggfast’. Turned out really good a tasted great.
EGGS IN CLOUDS
2 eggs per person separated (these measurements are based on 4 eggs)
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
2 tsp chives (either dried or fresh)
3 rashers streaky bacon (chopped into smallish pieces and cook until crispy)
Salt and pepper
1. Pre heat oven to 220c
2. Whisk egg whites to stiff peaks.
3. Gently fold in cheese, chives and bacon
4. On a lined baking sheet divide mixture into 4 piles, making a well for the yolk in each one.
5. Bake in the over for 3-4 minutes
6. Remove from oven, make sure wells are deep enough. Use a tsp to enlarge any that have shrunk.
7. Put yolks in the wells, season with salt and pepper and top with some more grated Parmesan
8. Put back in the oven for 4-5 minutes, depending on how you like your eggs.