A large slab of pork belly
1 cup BBQ sauce
3 tbsp butter, melted
2 tbsp honey
dry rub: 1/4 cup smoked paprika, 2 tblsp salt, 1 tbsp mustard powder, 2 tsp chilli powder, 1 tbsp ground cumin, 1 tsp lemon pepper, 2 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp cayenne, 2 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp hot paprika.
1. Take off skin and bones from the pork and trim any excess fat.
2. Cut pork into cubes roughly the same size and place in a bowl.
3. Coat with the dry rub and leve for a few hours or overnight.
4. Place on a wire rack and put into pre heated smoker, smoke uncovered for 3-4 hours.
5. Remove from smoker and put cubes into a foil tray
6. Mix butter, BBQ sauce and honey, pour over pork make sure it well covered.
7. Cover tray with foil and put back in the smoker for 90 minutes.
8. Remove the foil and smoke for another 15 mins until sauce thickens.
9. Remove from smoker and serve.