The crunchy texture of the nuts with the soft sweetness of the Salmon is a great combination.
Pecan Crusted Salmon
• 4 Salmon portions
• 250ml almond milk
• 125g finely chopped pecans
• 125g almond/coconut flour
• 1 tsp. salt
• 1 tsp. pepper
• 1 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
1. Put salmon shallow dish and soak for 10 min.
2. Take out salmon and discard milk. Allow Salmon to drain slightly
3. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
4. Completely coat salmon in dry mixture.
5. Brown both sides in a small amount of olive oil in a frying pan at med-high heat.
6. Bake on a cookie sheet lined with non-stick cooking spray at 190c for 8 to 10 min.
7. Serve with vegetables of your choice or salad.