Made these yesterday, great with coffee
MAPLE AND PECAN MUFFINS
1 1/2 cups ground almonds
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup maple syrup (good quality)
2 tbsp butter, melted
3 lg eggs, beaten
1 tsp sugar Free maple extract
3/4 cup chopped pecans
1. Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well
2. Add maple syrup, butter and eggs and combine with the dry ingredients
3. Add maple extract to taste, you may like it weaker or stronger
4. Stir in chopped nuts.
5. Divide between 8 large muffin cases
6. Bake in pre heated oven (180c/160c fan/325f) for 20 mins or until golden brown and when you pierce with a toothpick it comes out clean.