This was very filling and tasty, but if you get up late it vould more a brunch.
ONE PAN EGGS, SPINACH AND MUSHROOMS
1 tbsp olive oil
100g mushrooms, sliced
4 large handfuls of raw spinach, plus 1 more if you like a lot
A little butter(optional)
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in frying pan. Sauté mushrooms until tender and have released their water. Remove from pan and set aside leaving liquid in the pan.
2. Add 1-2 tbsp of water to pan then add spinach. Cook until wilted
3. Return mushrooms to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes
4. Make 2 wells in spinach mixture, dot with butter if you want, crack eggs into wells.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Cook eggs to how you like them. Putting a lid on pan speeds this up slightly.
If you don't want to use spinach you could use chard, Savoy cabbage, Bok Choy, leeks.